Tuesday 26 November 2013


Smoking is a practice in which a substance, most commonly tobacco and/or cannabis, is burned and the smoke is tasted or inhaled .The most common method of smoking today is through cigarettes. there are also other methods available by which smoking is done .if we go in history then we see that smoking was present in society from vary long like in Indian , Chinese, and Mesopotamia.
According to a study there are 80% of cancer are smoking addicted . so you can assume that how many people are died due to smoking. All smokers are known about this facts wht they ignore ….some time they want to quit but they can’t just due to bad will power, bad company and many more other reasons.

Here I am trying to explore top ten reasons to quit smoking. These are are not new even all people are aware of them but I want to try from my side. Even if I can inspire one man to quit smoking then I suppose myself wroth full.

  1. I will reduce my chances of having a heart attack or stroke.
  2. I will reduce my chances of getting lung cancer, emphysema, and other lung diseases.
  3. I will have better smelling clothes, hair, breath, home, and car.
  4. I will climb stairs and walk without getting out of breath.
  5. I will have fewer wrinkles.
  6. I will be free of my morning cough.
  7. I will reduce the number of coughs, colds, and earaches my child will have.
  8. I will have more energy to pursue physical activities I enjoy.
  9. I will treat myself to new books or music with the money I save from not buying cigarettes.
  10. I will have more control over my life.


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer